[Mne_analysis] Fwd: MNE support request

Mark Williams mwilliam at maccs.mq.edu.au
Wed Mar 19 05:22:42 EDT 2008

Hi Matti,

I am still having issues using mne_kit2fif (see discussion below). I
can't get the triggers to show up. I can open the original data on
the KIT software and I can see the channels for the triggers fine.
When I export it to txt and use the mne_kit2fif command I don't get
any triggers. I tried using --add flag but this doesn't give me the
triggers, just flat lines.

The triggers were on channels 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 and I added 1
to each to convert to the mne system.

ANy suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mark