[Mne_analysis] MNE pca and SNR

Yury Petrov y.petrov at neu.edu
Tue Nov 18 10:55:55 EST 2008

EEGLab, which is an extensive free Matlab package has an ICA
extension. What you should think about is whether trying to remove eye-
blinks, etc by using ICA is worthwhile. There is always a chance that
it will corrupt your data. It is safer and, in my view, a better
practice to simply collect more data and totally dump all the time
intervals with artifacts using a simple threshold artifact detector.