[Mne_analysis] KIT issue

Mark Williams mwilliam at maccs.mq.edu.au
Thu Oct 9 20:32:27 EDT 2008

Hi all,

We have a KIT system and use mne_kit2fif to convert our data. This
has been working well until they recently updated the system. The
issue now is that the triggers are not being detected when we try to
analyse the data.

The techs at KIT claim all that has changed is the resolution from 12
to 16 bit. When I view the trigger channel in mne_browse the triggers
are a solid blue box rather than a line which seems strange. Any
ideas what is going wrong?

Thanks
Mark

Mark A. Williams, PhD
Macquarie Centre for Cognitive Science (MACCS)
Macquarie University
Sydney NSW 2109

Email: mark.williams at maccs.mq.edu.au
Phone: +61 (0)2 9850 4438