[Mne_analysis] trigger in mne_browse_raw

Steinmann, Iris Iris.Steinmann at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Oct 30 06:28:00 EDT 2008

Dear MNE-User's

I toke my datas with an MEG from 'Neuromag' with 122 Channels. When I load the raw.fif-File with mne_browse_row I have to select the chanels and the event-Triggers separately under the menu-point 'Adjust---Selection...' this far no problem. Now I want save the event-file under the menu-point 'File--save events', but the message is "no events to save". In the Manual is a discription-point under chapter 4.4.1.1. that: trigger channel STI 014 is scanned for events. In my raw-datas is no STI 014, but STI 016. Is this the problem? And when yes, how can I get my event-file?
Thanks for your ideas!

Iris