[Mne_analysis] mne 2.6 - mne_analyze problem

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Mon Apr 13 12:20:26 EDT 2009

Never mind; I found the problem. For posterity, if someone receives
this error, make sure that you've changed the following in your shell
login script to point to the new location of your mne folder:
* the full path the mne_setup_analysis_sh (or csh) script
* the path stored in the shell variables MNE_ROOT and MATLAB_ROOT

Eliezer