[Mne_analysis] mne_compute_raw_inverse on raw data

Jeff Anderson andersonjeffs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 15:00:51 EDT 2009

I'd like to obtain dspm waveforms in source space but do not have defined
events or triggers.

When I run mne_compute_raw_inverse, I get an error "Channel <STI 014> not
found in the input file."

How is mne_compute_raw_inverse using the trigger file and how do I get
around this? If I wanted to just obtain waveforms in source space for the
entire duration of the recording, can I somehow manually define a trigger
with just a pulse for the start at time 0 and obtain raw waveforms in source
space?

Jeff Anderson
University of Utah