[Mne_analysis] Fwd: Plotting power spectra of estimates on mne_analyze

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:35:17 EDT 2009

Hi Andres,

if you are talking about the hemisphere of the vertices. This will
depend on your matlab scripts. You should specify and specifically
choose each hemisphere. I don't have the manual in front of me, but I
am sure there is a description of the forward matrix structure in it.
This will tell you exactly how to do what you want. I believe the
matlab section is chapter 10.

Dan