[Mne_analysis] source localizing frequency bands

Pavan Ramkumar pavan at neuro.hut.fi
Thu Dec 3 03:35:23 EST 2009

Hi Matti,

Thank you for clarifying these issues. I thought I would take this
opportunity to ask a related question.

> If you are not interested in very low frequencies, I think the empty
> room highpass could be set to a higher value then 0.1 Hz, e.g., 1 or 2
> Hz to cut of the prominent low-frequency noise which will  not be in
> the band of interest anyway.

By corollary, would you recommend filtering the empty room data to very
low frequencies (< 1 Hz, say) before computing the noise covariance matrix
if that happens to be the band of interest?

Pavan

--
Pavan Ramkumar

Brain Research Unit