[Mne_analysis] reading triggers

VAN WASSENHOVE Virginie virginie.van-wassenhove at cea.fr
Mon Feb 2 10:00:24 EST 2009

Hi all

I am trying to average continuous Neuromag data via mne_browse_raw and a .ave definition file but I am encountering difficulties retrieving the trigger events.

Our trigger line is STI 101 and I have used digtrig and mne_rename_channels but neither work when it comes to finding the events in browse_raw. Yet, exporting triggers (after renaming STI 101 to STI014) does work and I can have a file with seemingly proper timing/samples etc. I can also visualize the triggers on their the original channels STI 001 etc

It was suggested to me that it may be the baseline amplitude of the triggers that is the problem - which might indeed be the case as reading the triggers using routines like fieldtrip necessitated some correction of the baseline amplitudes.

Being very unfamiliar with MNE, what is/are my option(s) at this point?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Virginie

Virginie van Wassenhove, PhD

NeuroSpin Center - CEA/SAC/DSV/I2BM