[Mne_analysis] combining/splitting fif files

Linda Moya lhmoya at cmu.edu
Sun Feb 15 14:12:54 EST 2009

Hi Elizer,

I combine *.fif files by reading them into Matlab and then combining them there. Then I use the matlab routines provided by  mne suite to write them back out to *.fif files so that I can use mne_browse_raw and mne_process_raw.

I would be happy to show you what I have done if you like since we are both here at CMU...

Best Regards,

Linda Moya
CMU Psychology