[Mne_analysis] downsampling files

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 17 20:08:51 EST 2009

Hello folks -

Thanks for all the help with the loading multiple files problem. It
worked like a charm.

However, I'm having a more serious problem now. It seems that the
windows version of mne_pd isn't able to read 32 bit files. (I came to
this conclusion because its not able to read my latest dataset and is
able to read ones recorded earlier, when our system was still 16-bit.)
Is there a way to downsample the fif file using mne? Also, if you have
any other ideas as to why this may not work, please feel free to shout
those out as well. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Eliezer Kanal
Graduate Student, Bioengineering
Laboratory for Computational Neuroscience
University of Pittsburgh
3520 Forbes Avenue, 2nd floor, R218
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-802-6482