[Mne_analysis] MNE version 2.6 beta

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 24 16:03:15 EST 2009

Dear all,

I just modified the MNE download page to include the 2.6 beta version
of MNE software. The changes from 2.5.2 are summarized in the Manual
and the Release Notes document available on the download web site.

There are most probably still a few wrinkles remaining. I will update
the website with new versions of 2.6 beta as they become available.
After every update, I will also post a notice to this mailing list.

Enjoy,
Matti

PS. I will also keep the Martinos Center 'dev' version of MNE up to
date with newest 2.6 beta versions.

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Building 149, 13th Street, Mailcode 149-2301
Charlestown, MA 02129-2060
USA

e-mail          msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tel             +1 617 726 0323