[Mne_analysis] Question about digital trigger channel for Neuromag-122 data

Yang Zhang zhang470 at umn.edu
Sun Jan 4 08:58:34 EST 2009

I am looking for help on how to set up the digital trigger channel
correctly for analyzing Neuromag-122 raw data using MNE.
I did trial-and-error in changing STI 001 ... 006, 015, 016,  to STI 014
one at a time,  but each time, the event numbers were incorrect (over
20,000 events were found) in doing mne_process_raw. mne_fix_stim14 did
not help remove the problem.
I tried to senenv for trigger channel to be one of the STI channels in
the raw data, but the events were not detected at all.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

~ Yang