[Mne_analysis] viewing stc files in mne_analyze

Linnaea Stockall linnaea.s at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:22:29 EST 2009

Hi,

Thanks to Matti I succeeded in generating lh and rh stc files that are
averaged across all my subjects, but now I'm not sure how to view them in
mne_analyze.

I tried loading the surface projection, evoked response data and inverse
file of the subject I chose as the target of the morphing. I can load the
stc files as overlays with no problem, but they appear to be static, not
dynamic. The slider bar appears and lets me move around in the timeline, but
the overlay doesn't change throughout the timecourse. The same problem
happens with individual subject stc files, although it's the average files
I'm most interested in viewing.

Thanks for your help,

Linnaea