[Mne_analysis] picking timecourses out of vertex points

Keller, Corey J. CJKELLER at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Jan 23 14:12:39 EST 2009

Hi MNE users,

 In the past to pull a timeseries from a specific vertex point I have always
made stc files and then pulled them out in matlab. However, now I am trying to
run at TF analysis on the data and need the whole data set at a given vertex,
not just the averaged timecourse. Is there an easy way to do this? To pull out
the epoched data from a vertex? Thanks again.

  Best,

  Corey