[Mne_analysis] mne_make_movie label question

Eliezer Kanal ejk4 at pitt.edu
Fri Jan 30 12:41:46 EST 2009

Hello folks -

I'm using mne_make_movie to get the activity timecourses for some
labels I have defined. When I do this interactively in mne_analyze, I
load the label, select "average" (or "max", whatever), select "keep
this timecourse", and save it if I want... I now have exactly one time
series. However, when I do this in mne_make_movie, it saves the
timecourses for 27 "sources". The label covers about 2500 vertices, so
I know its not just giving me all the values at each vertex.

My question is, what's a "source?" On a similar note, how do I just
get the average activity for the label using mne_make_movie? Thanks -

Elli Kanal

Eliezer Kanal
Graduate Student, Bioengineering
Laboratory for Computational Neuroscience
University of Pittsburgh
3520 Forbes Avenue, 2nd floor, R218
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-802-6482