[Mne_analysis] mne_analyze crashed

Kai Hwang kai.hwang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 10:50:02 EDT 2009

 Hello,

I'm running MNE 2.6.2 on my macbook (OSX 10.5.7, intel core 2 duo).
Sometimes mne_analyze would crash and close itself after I clicked the
"adjust -> estimate" button.

It gave the following error message:

error: xp_attach_gl_context returned: 2
X Error of failed request: GLXBadCurrentWindow
Major opcode of failed request: 146 (GLX)
Minor opcode of failed request: 11 (X_GLXSwapBuffers)
Serial number of failed request: 1739105

Any idea whats wrong and how to fix this?
Thanks!

Kai

--
Kai Hwang