[Mne_analysis] Forward solution and inverse operator gain for deep discrete dipoles

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Jun 3 16:48:22 EDT 2009

Thank you Matti,

I understand that is the case when using several dipoles at the cortex and
a few at deeper structures but in my case the model has only 2 dipoles in
the cortex and four at the brain stem. Will it give me such results
regardless the number of dipoles and its locations?

Also, is it possible to find a way to scale the estimates at the cortex to
be able to compare them with the ones at deeper structures?

Thanks,

-- Andrés

--
Andres F. Salazar