[Mne_analysis] mapping channel number to label

Gustavo Sudre gsudre at pobox.com
Thu Jun 4 17:10:03 EDT 2009

Hello,

I used mne_compute_raw_inverse on averaged data, with 36 labels per
hemisphere in my --labeldir. My resulting fif file has 72 time series,
which I imagine are the average of the activations in each label. I
was wondering how I can map the channel number (e.g. lh-Jz 075096)
back to label name. I found the page in the manual that describes this
channel name, but I couldn't understand how to map it back to my label
file.

Also, is there a way to run the command above for multiple sets at the
same time, creating just one .fif file with several sets in it? I'm
currently going around it by using for loops, but it'd be nice if I
could do everything with just one command.

Thanks in advance,

Gus