[Mne_analysis] on mne install

JP. Zhang jpzhang at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 19 11:36:07 EDT 2009

Hi, all,
I installed a ubuntu system by wubi on my laptop as an alternative system.

The problem is ,

When I try to install the mne ,
the following error happens.
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ ls
config.guess            mne_launcher       mne_remove_platform
i686-apple-darwin9.6.0  mne_list_coil_def  mne_setup_mne
i686-pc-linux-gnu       mne_list_versions  powerpc-apple-darwin8.11.0
mne_install_packages    mne_opengl_test    x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ mne_setup_mne
bash: mne_setup_mne: command not found
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ mne_setup_mne
bash: mne_setup_mne: command not found
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ bash
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ mne_install_packages
bash: mne_install_packages: command not found
thismoment at ubuntu:~/mne/bin/admin$ mne_setup_mne

I can not run mne_setup_mne successfully. I can not follow the instruction in appendix C of the manual.

Someone have such experience and overcome it ?

Thanks.

Best,

Junpeng