[Mne_analysis] mne_compute_raw_inverse

Linnaea Stockall linnaea.s at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:01:32 EDT 2009

Hi again,

Last week I asked if anyone has any ideas as to how I could deal with
a problem running mne_compute_raw_inverse.

I keep getting the error:

Channel <STI 014> not found in the input file.

The input files were originally CTF data, now converted to FIF.

I added the function --digtrig with the value UPPT001, which is the
trigger channel, but mne_compute_raw_inverse doesn't seem to be able
to use this information.

Is there some way to get this function to look for the right trigger channel?
If not, is there some other tool I can use to compute the inverse
solution and generate dSPMs for raw data within individual labels?

Thanks very much - I really hope someone can help me with this.

Linnaea Stockall