[Mne_analysis] MNE version 2.6

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Mar 19 12:03:09 EDT 2009

Dear MNE users,

I have removed the 'beta' designator from the newest MNE software
version available on the download web site (): it is now just '2.6'.
There is a PDF document on the download site listing the changes.
There are several useful new features in this version.

At the Martinos Center, I have upgraded the standard MNE version to
2.6. The previous 2.5.2 version is still available. For more
information, please see the web pages:

http://www.martinos.org/meg/swaccess.php

and

http://www.martinos.org/meg/manuals.php

Best,
Matti

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Building 149, 13th Street, Mailcode 149-2301
Charlestown, MA 02129-2060
USA

e-mail          msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tel             +1 617 726 0323