[Mne_analysis] MNE and SSP

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:32:30 EDT 2009

Eleizer,

The SSP vectors which are automatically provided are actually
contained at your site. The machine you use puts them in each file.
For further details ask at your site. MNE simply reads these from the
fif data. I will leave the second question for other people, but
generally, if you are creating your own, you should have a good
reason to (i.e. noise which is specific to your study not just your
site).

Dan