[Mne_analysis] combining raw fif files w/o averaging

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:03:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

You could use the matlab toolbox to read the raw data in and then
string them together; however, you may run into memory issues quickly
(files>2GB will be trouble). Also, you will want to be careful about
how you deal with stitching the two together i.e. your filters will
do strange things there, because there will be sharp shifts in the
data there.

Dan