[Mne_analysis] offline averaging: priority of delay and baseline in MNE 2.6

Jeff Hanna jh556 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 5 08:11:22 EST 2009

I can't seem to find anything about this in the manual or in the archives.
When using an .ave file for offline averaging, what is the priority of the
delay function in relation to the bmin bmax functions? When I determine the
borders of the baseline, are they in relation to the new zero point set by
the delay, or are they absolute to the trigger (i.e. not affected by
delay)?

Best,
Jeff

--
Jeff Hanna
PhD Candidate, Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics