[Mne_analysis] how can I export dSPM volumes?

Erik B Beall ebeall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 17:05:16 EDT 2009

I've attached a screenshot of our MNE toolbox operating on MEG data of
a visual evoked experiment.  I need to analyse the locations of
"activation" outside of MNE, but I do not know how to do so.  I would
like to dump a 3D volume of the dSPM map shown in the screenshot.
Ideally I'd like to dump a 4D volume (3D+time) of the dSPM map as the
time inside the ERP in the upper left window is incremented.  How can
I do this?  Thanks,
Erik

--
Erik Beall