[Mne_analysis] plotting from MATLAB

Pavan Ramkumar pavan at neuro.hut.fi
Mon Sep 21 07:09:46 EDT 2009

Hi Gus,

> plot the results in MATLAB? If so, do I just assume the results for
> the vertices not present in the info structure to be zero?

If I understand correctly, your assumption would be right for a smoothing
level (# smooth steps) of 0. If not you may need to precompute your
smoothing matrices as described in section 8.3 of the manual. I think the
neighborhood information of the vertices can be computed from their
coordinates if you calculated your source space with the '--cps' option.

I'm not sure if there is an easier way but I may be wrong on this. If you
do find out please let me know.

Cheers,
Pavan