[Mne_analysis] trigger information

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:23:44 EDT 2010

Hi Ricky,

Can you provide us with some more information? We can't help without
some more details like:

What version of MNE?
What was the exact command run?
What was the output of that command?
What system did the data come from (I assume the Charlestown one)?
Did you employ any special settings when collecting the data?
Did you employ any special settings in your environment, when running
the command (e.g. MNE_TRIGGER_CH_NAME)?

Thanks
Dan