[Mne_analysis] concatenate data from multiple runs

Akiko Ikkai akiko at nyu.edu
Wed Apr 7 21:50:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm very new to MNE, and have a quick question. My MEG experiment has 5 runs, each of which is 5 min. We are using KIT system, and I could feed a huge ascii file to mne-kit2fif, but I'm wondering if there is an alternative way to concatenate runs after this conversion (convert each run to .fif separately), perhaps right before offline averaging? I was browsing the manual, but could not find a section on this topic.

Thanks in advance! Akiko