[Mne_analysis] trigger information

Kestas Kveraga kestas at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 14 09:40:12 EDT 2010

Ricky,
yet another way to view the stimulus channel would be to convert the raw data  into a Matlab .mat file
(using the mne_raw2mat commmand, see section 9.13 in the MNE Manual 2.6).

e.g. mne_raw2mat --raw <rawfilename> --mat <matfilename>

Then you can load the matfile, and plot and examine the stimulus channel (usually ch#313, but check MNE_raw_info).
Or use the Matlab command unique(<stimchanneldatavector>), which will give you all the different pulse values recorded on the stimulus channel.
They should include your condition/trial triggers and the response button values.
Kestas