[Mne_analysis] vertex # mismatch in mne_analyze

Akiko Ikkai akiko at nyu.edu
Wed Apr 14 20:53:00 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to view dSPM data in mne_analyze, and found that vertex #s in main windows don't match; at the very bottom, entering vertex # "8912" in the message area brings up "Amplitude at vertex 9865" in source waveform window. If I click on the inflated surface, vertex #s are different in "vert: 8931 value (dSPM): -0.62" portion of the message area, as well as these areas mentioned above.

I'm not sure whether there is a transformation between these 3 display areas, or something went wrong with surface inflation or mne_setup_mri process. If so, could someone suggest ways to figure out at which stage data and surface did not align?

Thanks in advance, Akiko