[Mne_analysis] Ignore Values in Average/Covariance Definition Files?

Per Lysne plysne at mrn.org
Thu Aug 12 14:15:46 EDT 2010

Hello All,

    Several of my subjects has been run with a malfunctioning input device
which has caused bit 12 of the input to remain high - i.e. a constant value
of 4096 has been added to STI101. I am trying to eliminate this value using
the ignore field in the average and covariance definition files (ignore
4096) but mne_process_raw keeps telling me no events are found. The attached
file functions correctly when the 4096 offset is not present and ignore is
set to zero.

    Is 4096 within the range of this field? Thanks,

Per Lysne, MIND Research Network

#
#       These are comments
#
cov {
        name            "Experiment Name"
#
#       Output files
#
#       outfile         out-cov.fif
#       logfile         out-cov.log
#
#       Rejection values
#
#       gradReject      50e-12
#       eogReject       250e-6
#       eegReject       -1
#
#       magReject       3e-12
#
#       What to include in the covariance matrix?
#
        def {
                name    "Left Cue"
                event   21