[Mne_analysis] CTF 151 layout

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Mon Aug 16 07:42:59 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I have just begin to learn how to use MNE on a MEG dataset that was
acquired with 151 sensor CTF Omega System. I would like to see the
topographical display of my averaged data but the MNE software does not
provide a layout for CTF with 151 sensors. I can see some channels when
I use the CTF 275 layout (provided by MNE) but it does not show all the
channels (and the locations are not right, anyway). I have found a
function that creates custom layouts but that is suitable only for EEG.
Any advice is appreciated.

Best,
Lilla Magyari

--
PhD student
Language and Cognition Group

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Nijmegen, P.O. Box 310, 6500AH, the Netherlands
Phone: 0031 24 3521261