[Mne_analysis] using phantom data

Magyari, Lilla Lilla.Magyari at mpi.nl
Thu Dec 9 06:56:09 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am working on testing source-analysis with minimum-norm estimate in
FieldTrip. I would like to compare the results with MNE Suite. For the
comparison, I am using a phantom (MEG) dataset, and I would like to use
a spherical volume conductor model (r=10 cm, origin at [0 0 0],
conductivity = 1) and a surface at [0 0 7] with .5 (cm) spacing.

I am wondering if I could get any help to create this spherical volume
conductor and the simple surface that it is in the appropriate format
for MNE Suite.

Thank you for any help.

Best,
Lilla Magyari

--
PhD student
Language and Cognition Group

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
Nijmegen, P.O. Box 310, 6500AH, the Netherlands
Phone: 0031 24 3521261