[Mne_analysis] Discrepancy between visualization of freesurfer label and its vertices

Li Su Li.Su at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 06:44:36 EST 2010

Dear Pavan and others,

I have observed the same or similar problem. The the faces information sorted in the surf directory doesn't correspond to the either the .label or .stc files. This results in the wrong topographical stats and adjacency information been computed.

I am not sure if it is just a visualisation error or a problem with the adjacency/faces information from MNE/freesurfer.

Regards,

Li Su