[Mne_analysis] MNE

Irina Anurova ia65 at georgetown.edu
Wed Feb 24 02:10:24 EST 2010

Hi,
I am planning to use the MNE software for the EEG data analysis. Data
(both EEG and MEG) was collected with VectorView system at the
University of Technology, Espoo, Finland. We have averaged fif files
preprocessed using Neuromag software (Plotting). We also have MRI data
for each subject (not raw data, but already prepared sets and slices
for the MRILab).
I never used the MNE before, and my the first question is just "How to
start?". It is not clear how to setup the environment variable
SUBJECTS_DIR. Then, is it possible to perform the MNE for the group
average files (EEG data only) to see roughly the differences between
the two groups?
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation,
Irina Anurova,
University of Helsinki (currently working at Georgetown University,
Washington DC).