[Mne_analysis] mne_forward_solution resolved ?

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 25 12:13:48 EST 2010

On Feb 25, 2010, at 12:10 PM, Krieger, Donald N. wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I had posted about this routine ignoring the dipole moments
> specified in the source file.
>
> On further consideration it looks like the routine is computing the
> forward solution for 3 different dipoles at the specified
> coordinates, each parallel to one of the axes and with dipole moment
> amplitude of 1.0 Nano-Ampere.  Can you confirm that this is correct?

Hi Don,

Two corrections:

1. The unit of the current dipole moment is Ampere-meter (Am) not
Ampere (A)

2. The strength of the unit dipoles mne_forward_solution uses is
really the unit of measure, i.e., 1 Am.

- Matti

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu