[Mne_analysis] mne_browse_raw with CTF epoch data

ellenlau at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu ellenlau at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 5 14:31:19 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to analyze CTF epoch mode data in MNE (the raw CTF data was not
recorded for this study, only the epochs). I used mne_ctf2fiff to convert
to fif format, and the resulting fif file appears to have the correct
dimensions when I open it in Matlab. However, I am unable to view the data
with the mne_browse_raw viewer--it opens the file without complaint, but
the viewer is blank and does not display the sensor labels. This seems to
be true whether I convert and view the dataset as 'raw' data, or as evoked
data--there again the average viewer window opens but is blank.

I was wondering if anyone else who has been analyzing CTF data in MNE
might have advice?

Thanks!
Ellen