[Mne_analysis] Changing EEG electrodes coordinates

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 09:53:52 EDT 2010

Hey Andres,

I don't know if anyone ever replied to this. Basically, the viewer in
mne_analyze uses a predescribed file, which you can generate (simply
look for "Creating a custom EEG layout" in the manual). I would be
very wary of putting in your own locations by hand (which you would
want to do in the matlab toolbox by editing the data in matlab and
writing back the raw files), unless you are quite sure about their
locations.

Good Luck!