[Mne_analysis] label transformation

Tavabi, Kambiz TAVABIK at email.chop.edu
Thu Jun 24 15:10:21 EDT 2010

Greetings MNEUsers,
Using a common brain averaged using individual MRIs I identified ROIs to interrogate activity in specific regions. These labels were used to extract mean ROI activity from individual MEG data. My understanding of the procedure is that the labels were morphed into individual subject space in order to compute mean ROI activity. Assuming this is correct, where can I find the transformation info used to morph 'common' labels into individual subject brain space? What I need is to visualize the corresponding ROIs in individual subjects, and more importantly, extract coordinates from ROIs in individual MRIs. I am not quite sure if this can be done in Freesurfer, or in the MNE-Freesurfer environment?  Thanks in advance.

-Kambiz

Kambiz Tavabi PhD
Biomedical Imaging Laboratory
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia