[Mne_analysis] mne_forward_solution changing label vertices?

Andres Felipe Salazar Gomez asalazar at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed May 5 18:13:25 EDT 2010

Good afternoon,

I am getting and error with mne_forward_solution when using a label file.
It is skipping some of the vertices and adding others outside the label.

When I run a simulation based on that forward solution and visualize it in
mne_analize I find some of the active sources way off, outside the label,
my ROI.

I have obtained the forward solution with different labels and always get
the same problem.

Any help is highly appreciated!! Thank you for all your comments.

-- Andrés

--
Andres F. Salazar
Research Technologist