[Mne_analysis] using inverse matrix from MNE

Erik B Beall ebeall at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:23:47 EDT 2010

Thanks Daniel.  We looked at the motion between runs, and it was
minimal, although maybe we should try MaxMove anyway.  However, I
don't see where this is an option in MNE, am I missing something?  MNE
computes the inverse solution on the fly, and I dumped it to file, but
I dont' know how to load it in other than using the matlab toolbox.
The reason we want to do this is to look at the stability of the
solution from one scan to the next.  So we could use the empty room
noise covariance matrix, a resting state scan noise covar matrix,
either of the two visual scans, or the average of the two visual
scans, right?  For our first try, we wanted to just keep it simple and
take the inverse operator for scan1 to scan 2 and see how similar the
solution was.  Does that make sense?
erik

--
Erik Beall