[Mne_analysis] flat channels

Elena Orekhova Elena.Orekhova at neuro.gu.se
Thu May 13 13:03:36 EDT 2010

Dear MNE users,

After filtration with the Maxfilter some periods of the MEG signal are left flat.  I guess that they can be rejected before averaging using  gradFlat and magFlat options in the description files for averaging and covariance matrix estimation.
What would be suitable values of gradFlat and magFlat ?

Regards,

Elena

Elena V Orekhova, PhD
Dept. of  Clinical Neurophysiology