[Mne_analysis] using inverse matrix from MNE

Erik B Beall ebeall at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:56:53 EDT 2010

I've been given a more thorough understanding of MEG by John Mosher
and Rey Ramirez, who both patiently explained how the inverse solution
works in MEG and that I was asking crazy things.  Now that I know
better, I can ask slightly less crazy things next time that aren't
simple wastes of time (I certainly won't be doing the things I'd asked
for - they don't make any sense!).  Thanks,
erik

--
Erik Beall
Cleveland Clinic