[Mne_analysis] shift in freeview

Alexander Hunold alexander.hunold at tu-ilmenau.de
Wed Nov 10 21:08:28 EST 2010

Dear experts,

I am perplexed how to fix the problem which is shown in the pictures.
The volume is the T1.mgz. The surfaces are computed by MNE (red -
inner_skull, yellow - outer_skull, green - outer_skin). In TkMedit the inner
and outer skull are aligned to the T1.mgz, respectively.

I used <mne_watershed_bem> and <mne_setup_forward_model> to get the
surfaces.

I get the same shift with all surfaces I compute with mne_write_surface, as
well.

Since I would like to visualize 3-4 surfaces with a mri volume I would like
to use freeview instead of TkMedit.

Do you have any hint how to fix that shift problem?

Thanks so much,
Alexander