[Mne_analysis] Show events list

Matti Hamalainen msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Oct 8 14:06:42 EDT 2010

Hi Brian,

On Oct 8, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Brian Coffman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having difficulty viewing events files in mne_browse_raw 2.6.
> In the Windows menu I only have show full view and show averages,
> but I need to use the "show events list," which should also be in
> this menu. How do I have mne include this? Is there a command-line
> option to be selected for "show events list" to be available?

You obviously need to update to a newer version of MNE (2.7.X).
However, this menu item should be present in all 2.6 versions already.
Which version do you have according to $MNE_ROOT/VERSION?

- Matti

---------

Matti Hamalainen, Ph.D.
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital

msh at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu