[Mne_analysis] writing raw fif files

Daniel G Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 15:03:40 EDT 2010

Hi Sebastian,

You'll have to provide some more details as to what problems, you are having with the resulting data, and what exactly you are doing to the data. I myself have used the MNE code for reading and writing raw files, and I have not had any problems using them with SPM 5, SPM 8, and FieldTrip. What software are you having difficulty with?