[Mne_analysis] Opacity in mne_make_movie

Daniel G. Wakeman dgwakeman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 15:17:19 EDT 2010

As there is nothing mentioned in the manual, I doubt this is an
implemented feature. I can however, think of a rather simple
solution. Simply export an image with no activity present (probably
by using an impossibly high threshold). Then simply average the two
images together to whatever weighting you prefer (for the "opacity"
value). I realize this is slightly more complicated; however it
should only take 2 minutes to write the matlab code to automate this.