[Mne_analysis] phase locking analysis with MNE

Hari Bharadwaj hari at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:39:47 EDT 2010

Another reasonably easy route if you want to use all trials is to derive
the Null distribution non-parametrically by mixing all the 150 trials and
drawing many permutations of 50 and 100 trials respectively. There might
be some subtleties because variances are different for 50 and 100 trials
but its reasonable to ignore those higher order effects.

Regards,
Hari

Hari Bharadwaj