[Mne_analysis] regarding morphing in matlab

Alexandre Gramfort gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 8 22:28:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

we've come up with Matti to a pure matlab solution to the morphing step.
It might require some more testing but preliminary results are fine.

See:

https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-matlab/commit/5c77f11650c7d248f51fe457de6a5764d5dfcc06

Typically you would do something like :

from = 'sample';
to = 'fsaverage';
src = mne_read_source_spaces([getenv('SUBJECTS_DIR'),'/', from,
'/bem/sample-oct-6-src.fif']);
data{1} = randn(4098, 10);
data{2} = randn(4098, 10);
dmap_sel = mne_morph_data(from,src,to,data,5);

the output dmap_sel is data from 'sample' in the space of fsaverage.

feed back welcome.

Alexandre Gramfort, PhD
gramfort at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Dept. of Radiology MGH Martinos Center / Harvard Medical School
http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Alexandre.Gramfort/